Oh yes! Spring is finally here! Bust out the Birkenstocks & the pale white skin!
There are so many articles on spring fashion and I don’t think I need to list 50 outfits or I may lose you! lol Here are a few of my staples that I think are timeless and I hope won’t ever go out of style. Sometimes less is more when you hit my age (old) and it’s not about wearing that specific trend.
- Nude Heels – Go classic with a white top, perfect jeans, and nude heels.
2. Spring Florals – I’ve loved floral dresses since the early 90s. So happy these are back in style!
3. Bohemian – I just purchased this cute little number! Watch for flash sales on this website and you can get some great deals!
4. Jumpsuits! I have worn a denim one from Old Navy for the past 2 years. So comfy! This Daisy Days Denim Jumpsuit from http://www.anthropology.com is adorable! Yes it’s a little pricey – watch for sale items on their Instagram feed or sign up for their emails.
5. Pastels – Ice cream coloured pastels are a huge trend and for those that know me, know this is my favourite! I have jackets, shoes, tops, scrunchies etc in blush! Loving these new capri’s from RW&Co.
6. Ruffle Pants – A statement take on a classic trouser. Who doesn’t love these?!
8. Embroidery – This jacket is spring fashion all in one. The embroidery, the fringe and the kimono are all in style right now. Who doesn’t love Zara?!
9. Statement Earrings – Drop earrings in balls or tassels give quite a statement look! I’m an 80’s girl and I’ll probably wear hoops and studs the rest of my life! lol
10. Track Pants – Finally, I’ve been watching this one for the past 6 months and I’ll still trying to love it or hate it…What do you think? Photo: Aritzia
I hope that gets you thinking about what’s in your closet! Every Spring and Fall I go through my clothes and donate and then pack up last season’s in Rubbermaid’s. Goodbye winter clothes and boots! Blah!! It’s always a nice fresh start to each season. Always keep that closet organized!