Here are some popular shades of gray paint colors. I’m loyal to Benjamin Moore so these are all BM. There are so many gorgeous options that can match any type of room or decor. These shades of gray are popular for a reason and choosing exactly the right shade can be a challenge.
Like all paints, gray has a variety of undertones that impact how the color appears in a space. Cooler shades offer blue and green undertones and warm hues offer hints of orange, red or brown. Lighting in your space will also play a huge factor in the decision.
Neutral walls are a great blank canvas for you to start adding in color with accents and decor. So go ahead and start painting! I once picked out a gray thinking it would be a perfect match for my new master bedroom wallpaper. Once I started putting on the walls I realized it had a lavender undertone so back to the paint store I went. My wallpaper was metallic with green undertones and we ended up with a perfect match eventually. Gray can be finicky so don’t worry if you don’t get it right the first time!
Check out my Pinterest page – there is a Color Pallete Board for more inspiration.
I’ve attached a PDF for you to print out! Enjoy! … Go To Gray Paint Colors
- Revere Pewter – A light grey with warm undertones, perfect for an open floor plan.
- Classic Gray – Just a whisper of gray, a true neutral
- Edgecomb Gray – A go-to gray that’s timeless with a modern edge
- Chelsea Gray – A rich, deep gray that acts as a classic favorite for a reason
- Gray Owl – A cool gray with a cool green undertone
- Stonington Gray – A clean, cool gray with some fabulous depth.
Best of luck in finding the perfect one for your space. Send me an email if you have any questions!